How to Help
Other areas of the website describe the vital services that Severn Hospice provides for people with very complex conditions, often at the end of their lives. We provide services for their families, children, partners and carers too.
People like you help to raise over two thirds of our running costs every day. This area of the site provides information on how you can get involved, and how we can help you with your fundraising.
You can help
You can make it possible for us to provide end of life care in people’s own homes. You can make sure that we can support people with complex conditions to live independently for as long as possible. You can ensure that patients in the Hospice have all the support they need to enjoy their time with their family and friends.
Help us today
Every gift, every donation, every time someone drops a few coins in a Hospice tin. Every time this happens it means we can carry on providing care for the people who need it most.
You can help us by:
- remembering us in your will
- taking part in a Hospice event
- organising your own fundraising activity, from a sponsored silence to a black tie dinner
- holding one of our collection tins or boxes
- making a donation now, or on a regular basis
- joining the Hospice lottery
- donating goods to one of our shops
- persuading your employer to help us
- giving your time as a volunteer in one of our shops, in our Hospices, at one of our events or as a member of a Support Group